Tuesday, March 13, 2007
START WITH BASICS
Hello
This is the third time am trying this and I will make sure I update it regularly.
About me well this is kind of difficult I feel like am writing a resume.
Am easy going it takes a lot to get on my nerves and I love people who make me laugh.
Well am currently leaving in South Africa been here for nine months now and i sit and think if i have added any value to people or the organization am working for.
What worries me is the negative attitude around me and its starting to get to me i have been experiencing it for the past eight months and as i said it takes alot to get me down.
On the other side I leave with a group of really cool guys who are very close to me and if they get to read this guys you are the best.
Living in South Africa is really interesting in some places there is an imaginary line dividing people according to the colour of their skin and in some areas people embrace each other and there way of life despite their colour.
Something interesting that I have experienced is the willingness of majority of South Africans to move on and learn from the past rather than dwell on it.
For now let me stop there more to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment